Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's Hot


Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona, where the local time is 7:32 pm and the current temperature is 108 degrees.
Okay, it probably wasn't actually 108, but that's what my car was reading. Once you get that number in your head, it's hard to get it out. It was reading 112 this morning around 9:00 am, but the sun was too bright for me to get a good picture. It is now 11:42 pm as I write this and the current temperature is 100.
Yes, I'm complaining. I try not to, but I can't help it. It's hot and my electric bill is through the roof. I can't wait for October.

2 comments:

Yankee1969 said...

My first or second summer here, I was driving and my car's outside temp read 123!!! Luckily it was because I was in traffic and the proximity of the other cars skewed it. Still, it was in the high 11x range.

Yankee1969 said...

It was hotter today. Can't wait till October.