Friday, August 10, 2007

Random Things On My Mind

  • The mortgage and real estate business is tough right now. Every day, I get some kind of notification about a big lender going under. Makes me very, very glad to have a job.
  • Why do we crave McDonald's? Do they sprinkle crack on the fries along with the salt?
  • Why do I dread going to the gym when I know I feel so great afterwards?
  • It's hard to find a bra that fits right. I think this is the type of thing they need to teach us in elementary school or something.
  • I wouldn't mind having a little bit more money. I know it doesn't buy happiness, but I sure wouldn't mind giving it a try and proving it to myself.
  • 106 and dry is better than 106 and humid
  • Thank God It's Friday
  • You can't buy a house that costs $600,000 with $0 down payment and get a payment of $1000 a month. It can't be done. Stop asking.
  • People are very suspicious of others' goodwill. Even saying hi to someone in the grocery store can get you a strange look. Just say hi back - that's all I'm asking.
  • I miss my "dates" with my dad when he would take me out to dinner, just the two of us. Although, an older white man with a young Asian usually got us some looks. I'm sure people were thinking "mail order". Sickos.
  • What's on your mind?

No comments: