Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Today is a day to honor the working man and woman and since I work more than most people I know, I've decided to honor myself. So, to do that, it is 10:27 am in the morning and I'm still in bed. That's not unusual for a weekend day, but for a Monday, it's downright decadent.

It's been a rough weekend, for a number of reasons, which I'm not going to get into. Let's just say I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I have a feeling there's going to be some drama, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Speaking of decadence, yesterday was spent almost entirely in bed. I was exhausted! Friday night and Saturday morning were tough and I had a massive headache and various muscle aches and pains. Tim was tired, too, and we didn't even leave the house yesterday at all. I'm getting a little cabin fever, though, so maybe today we'll actually go out in public at some point. :)

No comments: