Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Tradition!




A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on TV right now. How can you not love that lovable loser? The part where Peppermint Patty is yelling at Charlie because he served toast, popcorn, jelly beans and pretzels for Thanksgiving was just on. I have nightmares about that kind of thing - I spend all day cooking Thanksgiving dinner and everyone yells at me. Yikes!

I am sooooooo excited for Thanksgiving. It is, by far, my favorite holiday. I've gotten to be a bit of a Scrooge about Christmas over the past few years, mostly because of the pressure of gift buying and traveling mess, and how crowded everything is. Thanksgiving, however, is all about being with your family and friends and eating good food. How can you help but love it? Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: