Tuesday, December 4, 2007

NOW I Remember!


Date: December 4, 2007
Time: 5:49 pm
Temperature: 69 Degrees Fahrenheit

When I first moved to Phoenix, I swore I would NEVER get used to the weather here. Everyone told me that after the third summer, I would completely change my mind. They were right. Today's high was in the mid-70's and it's the beginning of December. NOW I remember why I live here! In the summer, when it's 115 degrees outside and we're all complaining, we just have to remember to hold on until winter. THIS is why we live here.

I will also go ahead and admit that I now think 69 degrees is chilly. When I left work tonight, I was glad I was wearing pants. Yes, I'm a big wimp now.

To my friends in family in Minnesota - so sorry you've gotten 20 inches of snow the past few days and it's below zero. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Geggie said...

It snowed all day Wednesday and it's been barely above freezing here in DC...I love it!

Samuel I. Richard said...

I was born in Roseville, but moved here when I was 2 years old. I never really experienced a Minnesota Winter, but my family back home loves it when I call in November and December with temperatures in the 70s and 80s.

Cheers for solidarity.