Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh, Woe Is Me...

Sick of hearing about my tooth yet? Well, the saga still isn't over. I had my appointment yesterday to get my permanent crown, but since the temporary crown had shattered like 12 days before I could get back to the dentist, what was left of my real tooth had moved and the gum had grown up around it and the permanent they made me didn't fit. So, it's back to the lab with a different mold and another temporary for me. No peanuts anymore, though. God willing, I'll get my permanent crown the middle of next week...

And to make things even more exciting, it turns out I have severe bronchitis and walking pneumonia. It's always been like this with me - I so much as look at someone with a cold and I get it, but ten times worse. Tim's brother and mom had colds and I get pneumonia. I'm such a drama queen...

1 comment:

Geggie said...

Hope you're feeling better. I think you need a big bowl of Hot & Sour soup or Tom Yum...they always make me feel better.