Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sick of Sick

It's been a while since I've posted - mostly because I've been getting over pneumonia and bronchitis which truly, truly kicked my butt. HARD. I'm trying to remember if I've ever been that sick in my life, and I really don't know. I had viral meningitis almost a year ago, but that was just a lot of pain. This bout of pneumonia was definitely rough.

Today was the first day since December 24 that I haven't felt like crap. I'm still coughing a little bit, but it doesn't feel like I'm about to turn myself inside out. And I'm finally able to stay awake for an entire day. Progress.

I went back to work last Thursday and it was lovely, as is to be expected. Sigh. It was a rough two days, let's just leave it at that. I think I need to get out of the mortgage business. It's not a good situation right now. Luckily, I'm not a mortgage person, I'm an assistant, so I can work in any industry. While I really enjoy mortgages, the morale in the company right now is tough. One of these days, I'm really going to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Really.

No comments: