Monday, February 4, 2008

Promotion

I quit, and that resulted in a promotion. Go figure. While it kind of makes me mad that I had to quit in order to get promoted, I am glad I don't have to keep job-hunting.

I'm going to get to be a lot more involved in the loan process, rather than just being an assistant. I'm going to be working with one of my previous bosses and the owner of the company. I'm definitely going to learn a lot with those two, which is what I want. And hey, if it doesn't work out again, for whatever reason, I'll have learned a lot and I can try it somewhere else.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on the new position! I hope it comes with a handsome bonus!

Tara said...

Thanks, Carrie! I'm looking forward to learning new things, but I'm finding as I get older, I learn much more slowly!

Theresa said...

:) Hip Hip Hooray!

Geggie said...

Hey! That's great! Enjoy!