Monday, March 24, 2008

Another Try

Back in September, I finally got my hands on one of the Vosges chocolate bars with bacon. I was a bit disappointed with it, though, because I didn't feel that the bacon flavor was distinct enough.

When we went to Maine for Christmas, Tim's mom bought me another Vosges chocolate bar with bacon. I kept forgetting I had it and finally got around to opening it tonight. I broke off a piece and....delicious! It's great! There seems to be a lot more bacony goodness in this bar than in the one we got a few months ago. It's great and I'm savoring every bite.

Do you want to know how sweet my boyfriend is? (He hates it when I say that). Here's what I got for Easter. Isn't it cute? It's almost too cute to eat!

1 comment:

Geggie said...

Never too cute to eat. I like the bacon bar. I really like the naga bar too.