Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Epiphany

So I've had this project at work for about a month now. It was something I didn't know how to do and I was really struggling with it. I probably could have gotten help, but that goes against my "I can do it MYSELF" stubborn streak. I brought it home this weekend so I could spend a little time with it, but couldn't make myself do it until late Sunday night. It's the weekend. I work a LOT during the week and I want to relax during the weekend! Anyway, I worked on it for about a half hour, but then got disgruntled and put it away and went to bed.

I had two dreams about work Sunday night. I woke up Monday morning with absolute clarity on what I needed to do for this project and another one I just got. I got to work and jammed it out in about 20 minutes. The project that I've been struggling with for over a month.

No wonder I'm so damn tired all the time! I'm not only at the office 12 hours a day, but I'm working in my SLEEP!

1 comment:

Geggie said...

I dream about work all the time. And I have good ideas sometimes, too! I really need to do that whole "keep a notebook by the bed" thing so I can remember them.