Sunday, March 9, 2008

Has Anyone See My Mojo?

I HATE COOKING!

This is partially true right now. I don't know what's happened to me, but I have no desire to cook. NO desire. Even the thought of it makes me tired. I have no desire to cook, and the couple of times I have cooked over the past couple of weeks, it's been inedible. Just ask Tim about the salty meatloaf and the inedible pot roast. Not to mention the greasy chicken parmesan. Bleh. I used to be someone who looked forward to cooking dinner every night, and every now and then, I would even clean up the kitchen or take out the garbage. My house is filthy right now and I haven't cooked in ages and I just don't care.

If you've seen my domestic mojo lying around anywhere, could you let me know? I think Tim's getting sick of eating cereal for dinner out of measuring cups.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I hear ya! Sometimes I feel like that's all I do - prepare a meal, clean up and start another.

Have you tried slow-cooker recipes? They're usually not too difficult and done when you get home!