Monday, June 16, 2008

The Interview

I had an interview this afternoon. It went pretty well, I think. It's a metal fabricating company in south Phoenix and I'd be the assistant to the CEO/owner. I met with the accounting manager today, and the CEO. I liked the accounting manager a lot - she seems like someone I would definitely work well with. The CEO was a little harder to read, and I'm not sure if he liked me or not. I'll hear something by the end of the week, from what I understand. It's a temp-to-permanent position, which would be good. It's quite a drive and a good portion of the drive is through bad construction, so that wouldn't be much fun. I'm used to having a really simple 7-mile commute. The hours are good, though - Monday through Thursday 7-4 and Friday 7-1. It's also a manufacturing company, and I've always been in corporate environments, so that would definitely require some adjusting on my part. We'll see how it turns out - I have faith that whatever is supposed to happen will happen. Cross your fingers, though, that something happens soon!

No comments: