Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still Waiting

The third interview for the job went well last week Wednesday. Both guys I interviewed with (the two owners) said a couple times "well, you're exactly what we're looking for". I'm thinking that's a good sign, not to mention that they've had me there three times to interview me. I still haven't heard anything, though. They were moving into a new office building at the end of last week, so I wasn't really expecting to hear anything. The move started Friday and went through the weekend, so I'm hoping to get a phone call or something the beginning of this week.

My friend S called on Thursday and said that K heard from someone who heard from someone that they were going to make me an offer. It's just a waiting game at this point, I guess.

On Tuesday, I get to babysit for S's little baby. Baby P is about five months old and soooo precious. I can't wait to spend a whole day playing with her! I love babies when they're that age - they're developing their own little personalities, and they don't seem to cry as much!

No comments: