Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anybody Out There?

Anyone still reading this? I could give you a ton of excuses as to why I haven't been blogging lately, like the fact that I've been working 60 hours a week, or the fact that I have bronchitis and pneumonia AGAIN for the second time this year. The real truth, though, is that I just haven't felt like it. So there. :) (The other stuff is true, though, too. I really have been working a lot and I really do have bronchitis and pneumonia.)

The weather has finally turned here in Phoenix, and it's been wonderful! The highs during the day now are in the 70's and 80's instead of 90's and 100's. This is why we live through the brutal summers - the rewards are so worth it! On Halloween, it was in the 90's. It sure is a far cry from my days in Minnesota. Anyone remember the Halloween blizzard of 1991? Anyone? Or remember the day back when we were seniors in high school and we had an ice storm and some people had to stay overnight at school? No? Just me? I think that would have been in 1993, although it's possible it was the end of 1992.

Not much for news around here. My sister will be in Arizona in a month or so and I'm really excited. She's finishing her masters degree and has an internship in Tucson. She'll get here right before Christmas, so I'll get to spend Christmas with her, which I haven't done in at last 7 or 8 years. I'm definitely excited to see her.

There's not much else to talk about tonight. I am headed to bed and really, you should too. It's after 11:30!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I do! I do! Keep blogging away...

Geggie said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

'93 was the Halloween with 2+ feet of snow and I had thought it was '94 that we got stuck at school over night (but obviously wrong if you were still in LC at that time)

Glad to hear I'll be upgrading my weather with the move to Tucson! :) I'm also really excited to see you for Christmas!

Lots of Love, Sister