Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm a Mama!

Relax, Gini & Cathy - you're not going to be grandmas!


Earlier this summer, Tim discovered The Something Store, which is some website where you send them $10 and they send you something. You don't know what it is until you get it. So he ordered two. One of them was an Eggling. I took the Eggling to work a week ago or so, and watered it. Here it is Day One:






Here it is Day 7:



See the tiny little green speck on the left side? If you squint, you may be able to see it a little better. These pictures were taken with my cell phone, so the quality isn't the best, but you get the idea. I'm so proud of my little Eggling!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun idea to just get something random! I can't wait to see what it grows into!

Geggie said...

Congrats!