Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

I hope you all had a great holiday! Tim and I had a quiet Christmas - just us and my sister. Although, with my sister, how quiet could it really be?! :)


Here are some pics:







Here's a good picture of the three of us. Don't my sister and I look alike? Well....one of us is adopted. I'll give you a hint - my brothers are blonde, too.







This is Tim and my sister learning to play nice.



Again, notice the family resemblance?




On Christmas Eve, we played a little Super Scrabble. I got my ass kicked, as usual.






I believe my exact words were "fuck, fuck, fuck."

So that's our Christmas in pictures. Hope you had a great one!

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Snort! Hilarious!! Those would have been my reaction too except I would have thrown in a "sonofabitch" for good measure!